TopBetta punters enjoyed a fill up on Saturday with GOAT Top out-performing the regular best tote product by 22%.
GOAT Top was offered on four Saturday thoroughbred meetings – Caulfield, Randwick, Morphettville and Seymour.
A $10 bet on every winner on GOAT Top at all four venues would have netted punters a return of $3,345.70, compared to just $2,623 with a regular best tote derivative product.
Below are some of the highlights across the four meetings.
- Sullivan Bay (Race 2): $12.49 GOAT Top v $7.40 best tote.
- Crown Witness (Race 5): $4.88 GOAT Top v $3.10 best tote.
- Jukebox (Race 6): $5.03 GOAT Top v $3.00 best tote.
- Hartnell (Race 7): $3.22 GOAT Top v $2.70 best tote.
- Here To There (Race 9): $9.81 GOAT Top v $5.80 best tote.
- Auvray (Race 2): $21.92 GOAT Top v $17.60 best tote.
- Winx (Race 6): $1.13 GOAT Top v $1.10 best tote.
- Sweet Redemption (Race 7): $11.46 GOAT Top v $10.30 best tote.
- Deploy (Race 8): $5.61 GOAT Top v $4.30 best tote.
- Creance (Race 5): $57.23 GOAT Top v $28.30 best tote.
- Mio Dio (Race 7): $20.93 GOAT Top v $15.00 best tote.
- Foxling (Race 1): $12.75 GOAT Top v $11.10 best tote.
- Golden Flag (Race 6): $42.48 GOAT Top v $30.50 best tote.
- Red Gateau (Race 7): $3.45 GOAT Top v $2.80 best tote.
Below are the returns from a $10 bet on each winner at all four venues via GOAT Top and a regular best tote derivative.
|Venue||GOAT Top||Best tote|
If you’re not betting on GOAT Top, you’re missing out on better returns on thoroughbred racing! Check out our daily GOAT Top meetings and win more at TopBetta today.